Friday, February 6, 2009

PAINTINGS

Mascot design for CEAT tyres. Did recently for JWT.




Few landscapes done on the spot on my laptop during my college study tour at rajasthan..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




This is one of my favourite works ever! Had done this for a drawing competition called "Dolly Cursetji" in my final year at college. Done in pencil, size 4x8 feet..
The girl in the picture, was my girlfriend then.. and now my wife! ;)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------















A few digital paintings..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Above three works were done from a photo ref I had taken of myself. The first one is a line etching done on the zinc plate!!

2 comments: